Drone Simtoo Dragonfly Pro - 4K Camera, Foldaway Arms, Follow Me, Point Of Interest, Panoramic Shot, Auto Hover, Takeoff / Land♦ HK Warehouse Blackview BV8000 Pro Android Phone - IP68, 2-IMEI, Android 7, Octa-Core, 6GB RAM, 1080p, 16MP Cam (Gray)♦ Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Laser Distance Sensor, NIDEC Brushless Motor, 1800 Pa, 5200mAh, App Control, Auto-Adjust Brush♦ Huawei Mate 9 Android Smartphone - Android 7.0, Leica Dual-Camera, Octa-Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 5.9-Inch Display, OTG (Black)♦
- Source: Deloitte Breach Affected All Company Email, Admin Accounts
- Android Lockscreen Patterns Less Secure Than PINs
- Canadian Man Gets 9 Months Detention for Serial Swattings, Bomb Threats
- September 22, 2017:Woman Admits to Illegally Selling Prescription Drugs Not Approved for Use in the US
- Enhancing Trauma-Informed Approaches in Behavioral Healthcare
- Mobile Stock Trading App Providers Unresponsive to Glaring Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Private PGP Key Leak a Blunder, But It Could Have Been Worse
- EternalBlue Exploit Used in Retefe Banking Trojan Campaign
- 2016 SEC Hack May Have Benefited Insider Trading
- Samba Update Patches Two SMB-Related MiTM Bugs
- Threatpost News Wrap, September 22, 2017
- Iranian APT33 Targets US Firms with Destructive Malware
Category Archives: Privacy
Researchers settle PIN versus pattern debate with study that proves a low-tech hack makes cracking an unlock screen simple.
Bluetooth attack vector, dubbed ‘BlueBorne’, leaves billions of smart Bluetooth devices open to attack including Android and Apple phones and millions more Linux-based smart devices.
Tor Project developers recently bolstered Orfox, a Tor Browser for Android devices, to help privacy-conscious mobile browsers better customize their security.
The Onliner spambot, Google’s forthcoming Not Secure warnings for Chrome, the WireX botnet, Sarahah privacy and more are discussed.
The anonymous messaging app Sarahah says it plans to remove a feature that uploads users contacts, including phone numbers and email addresses to the company’s servers, in the next update.
Mike Mimoso and Chris Brook discuss the news of the week, including Citizen Lab’s latest report, WannaCry hitting Honda, GhostHook, and Fireball.
Google announces big changes for Android security including new features, a rebranding of old services and an updated UI, all streamlined under a new service called Google Play Protect.
A chorus of security experts say allegations WhatsApp’s end-to-end messaging platform has a backdoor are wrong and explain why reports making the claim are false.
Passwords are a common form of authentication and are often the only barrier between you and your personal information. There are several programs hackers can use to help guess or “crack” passwords. But if you choose good passwords and keep … Continue reading
How Do You Know If Your Privacy Is Being Protected? To protect your identity and prevent an attacker from easily accessing additional information about you, avoid providing certain personal information such as your birth date and social security number online. … Continue reading