Drone Simtoo Dragonfly Pro - 4K Camera, Foldaway Arms, Follow Me, Point Of Interest, Panoramic Shot, Auto Hover, Takeoff / Land♦ HK Warehouse Blackview BV8000 Pro Android Phone - IP68, 2-IMEI, Android 7, Octa-Core, 6GB RAM, 1080p, 16MP Cam (Gray)♦ Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Laser Distance Sensor, NIDEC Brushless Motor, 1800 Pa, 5200mAh, App Control, Auto-Adjust Brush♦ Huawei Mate 9 Android Smartphone - Android 7.0, Leica Dual-Camera, Octa-Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 5.9-Inch Display, OTG (Black)♦
- Source: Deloitte Breach Affected All Company Email, Admin Accounts
- Android Lockscreen Patterns Less Secure Than PINs
- Canadian Man Gets 9 Months Detention for Serial Swattings, Bomb Threats
- September 22, 2017:Woman Admits to Illegally Selling Prescription Drugs Not Approved for Use in the US
- Enhancing Trauma-Informed Approaches in Behavioral Healthcare
- Mobile Stock Trading App Providers Unresponsive to Glaring Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Private PGP Key Leak a Blunder, But It Could Have Been Worse
- EternalBlue Exploit Used in Retefe Banking Trojan Campaign
- 2016 SEC Hack May Have Benefited Insider Trading
- Samba Update Patches Two SMB-Related MiTM Bugs
- Threatpost News Wrap, September 22, 2017
- Iranian APT33 Targets US Firms with Destructive Malware
Category Archives: ios
Bluetooth attack vector, dubbed ‘BlueBorne’, leaves billions of smart Bluetooth devices open to attack including Android and Apple phones and millions more Linux-based smart devices.
The anonymous messaging app Sarahah says it plans to remove a feature that uploads users contacts, including phone numbers and email addresses to the company’s servers, in the next update.