Drone Simtoo Dragonfly Pro - 4K Camera, Foldaway Arms, Follow Me, Point Of Interest, Panoramic Shot, Auto Hover, Takeoff / Land♦ HK Warehouse Blackview BV8000 Pro Android Phone - IP68, 2-IMEI, Android 7, Octa-Core, 6GB RAM, 1080p, 16MP Cam (Gray)♦ Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Laser Distance Sensor, NIDEC Brushless Motor, 1800 Pa, 5200mAh, App Control, Auto-Adjust Brush♦ Huawei Mate 9 Android Smartphone - Android 7.0, Leica Dual-Camera, Octa-Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 5.9-Inch Display, OTG (Black)♦ ► ♦ MSys Corporate Training Offers Customized Training Programs To Upskill Employees And Reduces Skill Gap.♦♦ Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®)♦♦ Certified Scrum Master (CSM®)♦♦ Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)♦♦ ITIL Foundation♦♦ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)♦♦ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)♦♦ PMI Agile Certified Practitioner(ACP) Certification Program♦♦ Project Management Professional (PMP)►
- November 20, 2017:Queensbury Oncologist and Office Manager Plead Guilty in Connection with Administering Unapproved Drugs
- Correcting the Record on vDOS Prosecutions
- November 7, 2017: Federal Jury Convicts Lake Charles Veterinarian, Pharmacy in Race Horse Doping Conspiracy
- Fund Targets Victims Scammed Via Western Union
- Debugging Tool Left on OnePlus Phones, Enables Root Access
- Intel Patches CPU Bugs Impacting Millions of PCs, Servers
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in LibXL Library Open Door to RCE Attacks
- Oracle Issues Emergency Patches for ‘JoltandBleed’ Vulnerabilities
- White House Releases VEP Disclosure Rules
- Cisco Warns of Critical Flaw in Voice OS-based Products
- Microsoft Patches 17-Year-Old Office Bug
- Microsoft Patches 20 Critical Vulnerabilities
Category Archives: Android
Bluetooth attack vector, dubbed ‘BlueBorne’, leaves billions of smart Bluetooth devices open to attack including Android and Apple phones and millions more Linux-based smart devices.
Tor Project developers recently bolstered Orfox, a Tor Browser for Android devices, to help privacy-conscious mobile browsers better customize their security.
The Onliner spambot, Google’s forthcoming Not Secure warnings for Chrome, the WireX botnet, Sarahah privacy and more are discussed.
The anonymous messaging app Sarahah says it plans to remove a feature that uploads users contacts, including phone numbers and email addresses to the company’s servers, in the next update.
Dozens of Mexican journalists, lawyers, and even a child, were hit with Pegasus, commercially-produced spyware, as part of a campaign believed to be carried out by the nation’s government.
Google removed a rooting an Android Trojan called Dvmap from Google Play that injects malicious code into an infected device’s system library.